Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Song a Day - Day 6 - Club Music


Yeah! A fun song that's not ridiculous. Relatively speaking. It's the first song I haven't gone directly off the suggestion. Meaning, I got the suggestion Bitter and considered writing a song about a bitter ex or something along those lines but ultimately pushed past that. Bitter made me think of bitters which made me think of drinks at the club. Without further adieu...

Suggestion: Bitter
Start - 6:51, Finish - 7:15, Total - 24 minutes
What I learned: I could probably write songs for Drake or one of those other guys.

Capo 5, Am C G F
I’m sipping drinks in the club, where everybody’s lonely
Ladies show a little love, won’t somebody take me home please
Cause I got a couple moves, and I promise you gone like them
These honeys get into a groove, grind up on me, well all right then

I’ll take you on back where you can take your clothes off
Then I’ll dim the lights sit on back and watch you show off
Tonight it’s you and me and another two or three
When I’m buying all the drinks, all the ladies follow me
We going home,
We going home.

I’m shopping at the mall, girls buying shit they don’t need
I wish I could meet you all, I know you’d like to meet me
Cause I got a couple mil, and that’s only in my pockets
If these honey want a thrill, you know I ain’t gone stop it

I’ll take you on back where you can take your clothes off
Then I’ll dim the lights sit on back and watch you show off
Tonight it’s you and me and another two or three
When I’m buying all the drinks, all the ladies follow me
We going home,
We going home.

No comments:

Post a Comment