Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Song a Day - Day 5 - I'm Not a Bad Person, I Swear


But this next song is gonna make me seem like one. Oh well. It's what came out of my brain when I sat down this evening. At the risk of seeming malicious, I will post it for the sake of furthering the creative world.

suggestion: Adviser
start: 7:00, end: 7:34, 34 minutes
What I learned: Apparently I would beat my children for asking questions. However, I don't support child abuse, nor do I find it particularly funny. This just happens to be written from the perspective of someone who might. Also, I do not have kids for the record. And I have not hit a kid since I was a kid and it was fair. Although I bet there are plenty of "kids" who could easily kick my ass these days.

Capo 7 -- C Am E E
Got issues? Get a tissue
Did you think I’d listen dude, dude did you?
Who you think I bitch to? I get pissed too
I sift through my issues, don’t make me pistol whip you

Want advice? Ask me real nice
here’s my advice, you should try someone wise
Yeah, that’s advice, I’m not gone say it twice
I’m getting drunk as fuck, stick around, you wanna fight?

Fuck off, I got my own problems
Nothing’s so big, a fifth of whiskey can’t solve ‘em
Fuck off, don’t wanna hear your problems
I just hit the bong, ain’t no way I’m gonna solve them
ain’t no way I’m gonna solve them

If I had to advise her, I’d say her thunder thighs are
Getting kinda big, she might try exercise or
Brown rice, sure, those nights her
Guy lies with alibis, she’s none the wiser

And my kid’s, like daddy what’s this?
Go ask your sis, cause I don’t give a shit
But that kid, always persists
I take a big rip, then I kiss him with a fist

Fuck off, I got my own problems
Nothing’s so big, a fifth of whiskey can’t solve ‘em
Fuck off, don’t wanna hear your problems
I just hit the bong, ain’t no way I’m gonna solve them
ain’t no way I’m gonna solve them

No comments:

Post a Comment