Saturday, August 6, 2011

Rubber Lover



I tried to recover from a hangover with afternoon drinking in the sun. Then I fell asleep and when I woke everyone had left me to go eat shitty Mexican food at El Carmen, which is the bane of dreams for awesome Saturday nights all over Los Angeles. Bottom line, I'm glad I missed out. Because I wouldn't have gotten bored and decided to write a new song today. And also because I would have spent the rest of the night in bathrooms around Hollywood and Silverlake. I'm already discovering new things about myself from this challenge so I think I'll add a "What I learned" to my posts from now on. Speaking of which, still haven't learned how to put up mp3s and to be honest, I don't foresee myself doing it for at least another week.


Suggestion: Rubber
start 5:15 -- finish 5:55 -- 40 minutes to completion
What I learned: I have a seriously twisted sense of humor. And sometimes you have to make tasteless choices for the sake of a catchy rhyme and surprise.

C F Am G
You know I really love her, she’s my greatest lover,
I kiss and squeeze and hug her every day
No way I’d need another, now that my only lover’s
finally here to stay

She fulfills all my wishes, but she don’t do the dishes,
cuz I don’t ever want to wear her down
when we go out to dinner, They all know I’m a winner
She’s let’s me all up in her, all over town

I got a rubber lover,
don’t need no other lover,
don’t even need a rubber,
she don’t have eggs

I got a rubber lover
don’t need no other lover
don’t need to tie and smother
this lover doesn’t have legs
Legs were extra

You know I really loved her, she was my greatest lover,
I miss her kiss her hugs her loving love every day
No way I’d love another, now that my only lover’s
finally done and gone away

She’s probably in some dump, among that other trash
Popped my lover cutting out a hole for her ass
Luck must have really missed her, cause he gave her sisters
I bought them all it’s just like having her back

I got a rubber lover,
and lots of other lovers,
don’t even need a rubber,
they don’t have eggs

I got a rubber lover
don’t have to deal with mothers
don’t need to tie and smother
these lovers don’t have legs
Legs were extra

No comments:

Post a Comment