Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 8 - It's Back


Yay! The triumphant return. Work sucked. Unemployment is better once the bills are paid. I wrote a song I'm hesitant to share, but I will do so because I don't want to continue pretending that I'm too busy to do one of these daily. Just be glad I'm not sharing the very first draft of this. That was really awkwardly offensive. I changed some of the bad language but the song is pretty sexual so if that bothers you.

Suggestion: Customary
Start - 3:55, finish 4:32 -- 37 minutes
What I Learned: Follow the song if it takes you somewhere new. This went in a completely different direction than I planned or expected and I think it's a little stronger for it.

C Em Am F -- Capo 4

When two people fall in love
They might decide that love just ain’t enough

After those people go get wed
Under the covers they slowly get undressed

And it’s customary for the man to get on top
And assuming the woman isn’t asking him to stop

He goes in and out and in and out and in and out again
And on and on and on and on
That’s how the Preacher makes love.

When two people fall in love
They might decide that love just ain’t enough

Those two people get in bed
And they both know, though no one stops and says

Although it’s customary to get married we’re too young
We’re screwing other people, let’s just have a little fun

I’ll go in and out and up and down and all around for now
And on and on and on and on
That’s how your Uncle makes love.

When two people fall in love
They might decide that love just ain’t enough

One of them is brave enough to ask
I’d like to switch it up how about trying out the ass?

After sex it’s customary to feel ashamed and really guilty
But for now forget about it, I’m feeling pretty filthy

I’ll go in your butt and in your mouth and in your butt and in your mouth
And on and on and on and on and on
That’s how your mom and me make love.

No comments:

Post a Comment