Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Great Pickup Moments in Biblical History



Sorry, it's been a while. It's a lot harder than one would think to scrape together rent in Los Angeles while recording an album and writing new material. Speaking of the album -- new tracks occasionally come out on my Myspace Page -- they won't always be the final version of the song, but for certain things I consider immediacy more important than perfection. When the album is finished I will probably release it for free on this site so check back in the next two months or so for that.

This intro is longer than the real post, so without further ado, I give you a Great Pickup Moment in Biblical History:



"Real lions?" the girl asked, pulling up her tunic to show a bit of ankle.
"Oh, yeah," Daniel replied. "I drew some pictures on the dirt floor of my tent. I'd love to show you sometime."

No comments:

Post a Comment